Saturday, May 06, 2006

Back From lofoten

Hallo!! Todo se acaba! I spent one week traveling around the north of norway. It is amazing. I think that I had never felt this sensation after one trip. I saw all the things that i wanted to see. Reinders, midnightsun, cod fish, snow, mountains, beaches, ... Anyway, the most important thing is that I've seen something that I would have never expect. I was surprised each day. I felt like a kid. Each day, each moment, each landscape could impress me.

In this trip I enjoyed of great weather. Maybe, it could help to improve the image of Lofoten, Tromso, Karajok, ...





Another thing that impress me so much was the silence, calm. It was incredible the sensation to be in front of hundred km of lanscape without signs of civilization. It give you back calm, pace. It helps you to get into your own relax. I could pass hours just sit in front of this landscape's. It transmit you a lot of calm. Moreover, I soffer another sensation. The sensation to be each time smaller. This huge landscape squash you. So, you observe that in the world each one of us is a tine part of all. Ah! If someone need calm and need find a place to think about something ... this is the best place. In each corner you can find enough pace to start to your own meditajon. LOFOTEN!
I've had the experince to be into the tundra, mountains, white sand beaches, snow, sun, ... in the same trip. Is crazy! I think that this trip will be in my mind forever. If you can, just go there. Maybe, can like you, maybe not, but of course, you will never come back with the same mood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home